<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29043665?origin\x3dhttp://lavval-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 22, 2007

Never felt so empty before :( And i really screwed up the whole exam. Anyway, it's over. I'm going for my last final theory lesson, basic practice and evaluation tomorrow afternoon. I just wanna keep myself busy.



A little getaway... How i wish i can escape to some island for vacation. I think i really need one to relax myself, enjoy the sea breeze and just think about nothing. Or sleep through the days till my handphone 'beep'. I guess this would be the best for now. Too bad, i don't have the freedom to go there myself if not i guess i'll be packing my bag already. Sometimes, i just wished i was a guy cuz most guys seemed to be more carefree, more optimistic and think lesser than the girls. I just dislike those negative thoughts running on my mind.




YYY
VAL
2:36:00 PM